How is the bonspiel played.
- Each team play 3 games.
- Each game are of 6 ends.
- 10 points for a win
- 5 points for a tie
- 2 points per winning end
- 1 point per tied end
- 0.5 point per scored point
Example: Team A won against team B 7 to 5. Team A won 3 ends and B won 2 ends an a tied end. Scoring will be:
- Team A: 10 (win) + 6 (3 ends won) + 1 (1 tied end) + 3.5 (7 points scored divided by 2) gives a total of 20.5
- Team B: 4 (2 ends won) + 1 (1 tied end) + 2.5 (5 points scored divided by 2) gives a total de 7.5
For the standingsis determined by the scoring.
If their is a tie in the standings:
- Standing record between teams (wins, loss); and
- If it's still a tie, total points won.
- Modification Date :